In order to provide our customers with the best possible service, Ascentis is moving to a new customer portal (Parnassus) in January 2024. This will replace our current portal (QuartzWeb).
In preparation for moving from our current system (QuartzWeb) to the new system (Parnassus), we would like to inform our customers of some key dates.
Customer training: You can view all of the training dates and book on here.
Our QuartzWeb Portal will be unavailable from Friday, 22nd December 2023, to support the migration of data to the new system.
- Registrations: All registrations need to be uploaded by 5pm on Thursday 21st December 2023.
- Verification of results before 1st December: All results that need verifying prior to the 8th of December 2023 need to be uploaded to QuartzWeb by Friday 1st December 2023.
- Verification of results from January 2024 onwards: If you require results verifying in 2024, please do not upload these to QuartzWeb. These should be uploaded to our new system (Parnassus) following the launch in January 2024.
- External Quality Assurer if you require EQA verification and certificates issued before Thursday 21st December, please arrange with your EQA to have the verification completed no later than Friday, 8th of December 2023. This will allow certificates to be issued prior to the holidays. Please ensure that you have liaised with your EQA in sufficient time to arrange the verification.
- On-line Assessments: For any assessments conducted on the Surpass platform, these will need to be registered and scheduled by 5pm on Thursday, 21st December 2023.
We will be keeping in touch with you with regular updates about Parnassus. If you have any queries, we are here to help and are happy to arrange a call to discuss with you in more detail.
Download the key dates for the QuartzWeb to Parnassus transition below.