The Ascentis Level 3 Award and Certificate in Managing Property and Residential Lettings qualifications have been designed to prepare landlords for letting, understanding contracts and tenancy agreements.
What are the aims of these qualifications?
The aims of Ascentis Property qualifications are to enable learners to:
- Prepare landlords for letting
- Know how to set up and manage a tenancy
- Understand property standards
- Know how to end a tenancy
- Understand contractual relationships and business conduct
Who are these qualifications for?
These qualifications are suitable for people who have undertaken work experience in the property sector and wish to develop their skills, or anyone who wishes to acquire formal qualifications to enable them to progress in the sector.
How can these qualifications be delivered?
These qualifications offer maximum flexibility for centres, with verification and certification taking place at any time throughout the year. In addition these qualifications can be delivered as a classroom-based course or a blended learning programme. The assessment consists of an onscreen multiple choice test.
Why should I choose Ascentis?
- Free regional and online Assessor and Internal Quality Assurance training for approved centres, helping develop staff skills
- Designated named customer service assistant and External Quality Assurer
- Multiple choice assessments available online and on demand with a short 5 day registration window
- Instant provisional results given following e-assessments
- Quick certification
What else could my learners do?
How do I get started?
For more information on how to deliver our Property Services qualifications, or to request a visit to your centre, please contact the Commercial Team on 01524 845046 or click here to email.
If you wish to apply now, please download the Centre Recognition Form and/or Qualification Approval Form which are available on our Join Us page.