Salary: £30,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Working Pattern: Full-Time Monday to Friday 36.5 hours per week (flexible working considered)
Ascentis is seeking a talented Software Developer, to join our dynamic and innovative team. IDLS provides specialist multi-sensory software programmes to primary and secondary schools in the UK and internationally. The focus of IDLS is to provide learning solutions to those with literacy and numeracy needs.
Within the Software Development team, the successful candidate will always be encouraged to express their creativity and share their ideas. As part of a small and supportive team, they will have responsibility across all facets of our products. Although primarily focused on developing front-end solutions, they will also be involved in our database, API and other backend solutions. This holistic involvement will also extend to providing valued input into the design and development of new and existing products.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on software products in the education sector, helping to give life-changing opportunities to individuals with learning difficulties.
Ascentis nurtures people-focused culture. We support employees with their development plan and career aspirations.
If you would like to join a company with a ‘one team’ ethos, then follow the details below to apply and we look forward to receiving your application.
For successful candidates there will be a stage interview process see below;
- Stage One –Telephone interview
- Stage Two – A task, which the candidate will have 5 days to complete
- Stage Three- Interview
To discuss this post further please contact Sean Hanratty, Software Development Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 public holidays, plus an additional day off on your Birthday after 2 years of service and increased annual leave with long service
- Competitive pension benefits
- Tailored learning and development opportunities
- Incremental service benefits, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Shared Parental and Adoption Leave and Pay, Sick Pay, Life Insurance, Compassionate Leave with Pay, Days off on your Birthday and with long service
- We are open to flexible working patterns and we are currently supporting all of our employees to work from home due to the Coronavirus pandemic
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Computer Scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- 24-hour Employee Helpline and a proactive focus on wellbeing
- Free onsite parking
How to Apply
- For a full job description click here.
- To apply send in a cover letter with an up to date CV to email@example.com