Home-Based Level 3 Resource Writer
We are looking for subject specialists to work with us writing and reviewing resources in the following subjects:
- Access Level 3 Biology
- Access Level 3 Psychology
This is a great opportunity for education professionals with genuine passion and expertise in their subject area. They will be responsible for writing and reviewing workbooks to be used accompany a blended-learning set of resources.
This role can be undertaken alongside teaching commitments, although you may be expected to attend a limited number of meetings in Lancaster; some can be electronic.
Some of the key desirables of the role are:
- Relevant subject knowledge at Level 3 or above
- Teaching or assessing at Level 2 or 3 qualifications or above
- Insight into topics that will engage and interest learners
- Attention to detail and ability to give clear and accurate explanations
- Meeting deadlines
We would be particularly interested in candidates that have experience of working in education and/or an understanding of awarding body procedures and processes.
If you have a flair for resource development and are interested in joining an innovative, forward-looking company, we would be pleased to hear from you.
Further information and how to apply
- To discuss this post further please contact the Prodcut Development Team on 01524 845046
- To apply send in a cover letter with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org